Updated September 2017
SKYWIDE DESIGN and its affiliates, hereafter referred to as STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC, provide a range of electronic and other services. Internet Services provided by STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC, hereafter referred to as the Site, are provided under the following Terms of Service agreement.
STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC and its Affiliates (STEADY DOGS) offer a number of Internet-related services.
It is contrary to our policy for any user of any of these services to take part in any of the following activities through a STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC provided service:
- To post a single article or advertisement to more than ten (10) Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups or lists;
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited mass emailings to more than twenty-five (25) email users, causing such unsolicited emailings to provoke complaints from any of the recipients;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC account or with a STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC account as a maildrop for responses;
- To use the STEADYDOGTRAINING.com or STEADYDOGS.COM domain name or the domain name of any STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC affiliates to advertise any STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC website or service via Unsolicited Commercial Bulk Email as defined above.
STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC considers the above practices to constitute abuse of its service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC terms and conditions of service. Engaging in any of these practices will result in termination of the offender’s account and/or access to STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC services.
In addition, STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC reserves the right, where feasible, to implement technical mechanisms which block multiple postings as described above before they are forwarded.
This policy addresses only the kinds of network abuse specifically enumerated above. In addition to these activities, STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC ‘s terms and conditions of service also prohibit other forms of abuse such as harassment and the posting of illegal or unlawful materials, and STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC will respond as appropriate to these other activities as well.
Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC ‘s actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities, and STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from use of STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC services.
In addition, STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
By use of the Site, you agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions discussed below.
STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC is not responsible for the content of any homepage, and the views expressed are the responsibility of the User and not STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC. STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC does not review Web pages in any way before they appear on the Site. STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC reserves the right to remove any page from the Site at any time without notice.
STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC provides space for Web Pages & Sites but makes no implied or express warranties about the reliability of these pages. STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC is not responsible for any damage caused by loss of access to, or deletion or alteration of web pages; individual Users are responsible for monitoring and creating backups of their pages.
The following is a non-exclusive list of actions and content that are not permitted on the Site:
- Any use of copyrighted material without the express permission of the author or owner.
- Pages that exploit the images of anyone under the age of 18
- Material that we deem to be grossly offensive, including clear expressions of bigotry, racism, or hatred.
- Messages, web pages, or communications of any kind that promote illegal activity.
- Material that defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Making available copyrighted software, which has been “cracked” – i.e., the copyright protection has been removed from the software.
- Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software;
- Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than for “cracking” software.
User agrees to indemnify STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC and any third-party information providers against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the User’s use of the Site. This expressly includes: (i) User’s responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and (ii) any libelous or unlawful material contained within User’s Web Page or other portion of the Site.
Termination of Service
STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC may terminate any and all information, communications, Postings, or Web Pages at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement or other policies or guidelines set out by STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC elsewhere on the Site. STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC may terminate and delete any and all information, communications, Postings, or Web Pages for online conduct that STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC believes is harmful to other Users, the business of STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC, or other third-party information providers.
Fees for unsolicited commercial e-mail
STEADY DOG TRAINING, LLC will apply the following charges to unsolicited commercial e-mail that passes through the Site.
- For each Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail message received at the Site: $500 per copy
- For each Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail sent via the Site: $100 per copy
- Cleanup charge for service termination related to Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail: $1000 per incident
- Administrative charge for redirection of “remove me” or other “abuse” messages related to forged headers in Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail: $100 per message
- We will also charge for any legal fees or other costs we incur while dealing with the incident.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising hereunder will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The User agrees to personal jurisdiction by the State and Federal courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .